Mrs Field has been unable to access the teachers to parents’ app due to the unprecedented use it is now seeing across the country, apologies that this message is not delivered as she would wish.
Please pass on this information to anyone you feel may not access it through Facebook or this page.
In light of the Prime Minsters statement this evening, the school will be closed until the Feb half term, with the exception of provision for vulnerable children or the children of keyworkers, much the same as during lockdown 1.
For those attending school tomorrow there are the following key things to note:
- The school day will be 08:40 – 15:15
- Breakfast club will be on in the morning only and will commence at 08:15. THERE IS NO PM CLUB THIS WEEK! Updates regarding next week to follow in due course.
- Children attending school should wear school uniform
- Children should also bring a packed lunch and a drinks bottle
- Entrance to the school should be via the door as instructed in the last newsletter, if you are unaware of which entrance to use please follow this link
For those now in a remote learning setting – your teaching staff will be in touch in the next 48hrs with learning material.
You will appreciate that although not out of the blue, the length and timing of this announcement has allowed precious little planning time.
Mrs Field will also be in touch with a school wide newsletter tomorrow (Tuesday)
On behalf of the staff rest assured that we will do our utmost to make this remote learning period as easy for parents as we possibly can.